High precision sliding table saw can be used for longitudinal cutting and cross-cutting of various kinds of wood-based panels. such as veneer particle board, fiberboard, plywood and solid wood board, plastic board, aluminum alloy, etc. It is widely used in wood processing industry such as panel furniture industry and vehicle and ship manufacturing, belonging to woodworking machinery. The general demand for the equipment in the market is relatively large.
With the large-scale application of wood-based panels in the panel furniture manufacturing industry, construction and decoration industry, the traditional universal circular sawing machine can not meet the needs of its processing technology, no matter the processing precision or production efficiency. Therefore, a variety of circular sawing machines dedicated to sheet metal cutting, a woodworking panel saw, has been rapidly developed. From small-scale panel saws with low-productivity manual feed or mechanical feed, to large-scale combination of digital program controllers or computer-optimized with automatic loading and unloading mechanisms with high productivity and automation.
The sawing system has been widely used in furniture manufacturing, building decoration, vehicle and ship manufacturing industries. Precision panel saws are used for longitudinal, cross-section or angled sawing of plywood, particleboard, fiberboard, veneer, laminated board, blockboard, spliced solid wood and plastic panels to obtain dimensions panels. It can also be used for sawing of various insulation boards, thin aluminum sheets and aluminum profiles.
Regular size of common sliding table saw:
Precision sliding table saws are 2.8 meters, 3 meters, 3.2 meters, 3.8 meters.
Precision table saws are usually divided into cylindrical guides way and linear guides way.
The cylindrical guide rail is a bit more smooth on the table top, and it is less prone to deformation and damage, compared with linear guides way.
The main part of the precision panel saw includes the bed, the table, the longitudinal section guide, main saw, groove saw, the drive and other components. The structure and working principle are similar to ordinary circular sawing machines, and can be used separately as ordinary circular saws.
2. The composition of the sliding table saw:
1) frame; 2) main saw part; 3) groove saw part; 4) transverse guide baffle; 5) fixed table; 6) sliding table; 7) oblique saw guide; 8) bracket; 9) Saw angle display device; 10) side guide baffle.
2.1 Saw blades size and power:
The main structural feature of precision panel saws is the use of two saw blades, the main saw blade and the groove saw blade. When cutting, groove saw pre-cut boards in advance, to make a groove on the bottom which depth from 1 to 2 mm and width of 0.1 to 0.2 mm thicker than the main saw blade. It can ensure the edge of the kerf does not tear when the main blade is cutting and get a good sawing quality. The groove blade has a small diameter, usually around 120 mm, and is driven by a separate motor. The saw blade speed is generally above 9000r/min, and the cutting speed is generally 56-60m/s. The groove saw blade is required to align with the main saw blade in the same vertical plane.
The diameter of the main saw blade typically is 300-400 mm, is driven by the main motor through the V-belt. According to the main saw blade diameter and the type of processing plate, the main saw blade can be changed by the tower wheel. The tower wheel shifting structure is simple and belongs to constant power output, which is more in line with the actual needs of wood processing. The power of the main motor is generally 4 to 9 kW. In order to make the speed adjustment easy to use a special V-belt, it is guaranteed that a single belt can meet the required power transmission. The rotation speed of the main saw blade is generally 3000-6000r/min, and the distance between the main saw blade and the groove saw blade is generally about 100 mm.
2.2 Saw blades processing:
Another main structural feature of the sliding table saw is that groove saw blade and main saw blade are fixed, and the moving table made of the aluminum profile carrying the processed plate member is moved forward and backward to finish the sawing process. Due to the special structure of the guide plate of the moving table, the manual sliding and feeding is light and labor-saving, and the machining precision is high.
2.3. Panel saw bed
Most of the bed of precision cutting saws are welded with steel plates with a thickness of 5~6mm, which is stable and beautiful. It can ensure that the early sawing and cutting process does not produce tilting and twisting. The fixed workbench is fixed on the top of the bed. The casting part is required to be flat and not deformed, and is provided with a longitudinal cutting guide.
3.Pushing the mobile workbench is a key part of a precision panel saw.
It is also the main part that is different from the ordinary circular saw machine. The mobile workbench is composed of a bracket, a lower rail, a roller, a sliding table, etc., and remarkable features of sliding table are:
(1) Light and labor-saving operation, large-scale driving, and large-scale research;
(2) It is equipped with a stable and lightweight trailer, which runs smoothly;
(3) The setting of the mobile workbench and the main saw blade can be adjusted by 45 degrees, which expands the use range of the sawing machine. Some sawing machines are also equipped with milling devices. Grooves and tongue and groove processing with widths between 30 and 50 mm can be performed.
4. Operate precision panel saws:
All new panel saws are proceed after dynamically balanced or statically balanced. Under normal circumstances, the foundation is not needed and can be added on a flat ground. During the machining operation, the workpiece is placed on the moving table, and the moving table is manually pushed to enable the workpiece to achieve the feed motion. It is very convenient to operate, flexible and flexible. It should always pay attention to safety and prevent accidents.
5. The main technical parameters of precision panel saw:
The specifications of precision panel saws have been in series. The main parameters are the maximum sawing length. The general range is 2000~5000ram.
6. Sliding table saw operation notes:
1) Clean the table and the table top around the table saw.
2) Check if the saw blade is sharp and the size saw blade if is on a line.
3) Test machine: The time is about 1 minute. Check whether the machine is running normally. Check the rotation direction of the saw blade to ensure that the saw blade rotates in the correct direction.
4) Place the prepared plate on the pusher and adjust the gear size.
5) Start cutting.
7. Special considerations:
1) The plate should be close to the block and cannot be moved;
2) According to the thickness and hardness of the plate, adjust the cutting speed, and push the machine at a constant speed, not too fast.
3) When cutting the small material, the wooden strip is pressed and pushed forward.
4) The operator should wear a mask, can not wear gloves, can not wear loose clothes, can not leave long hair.
5) Do not directly pick the object by hand with the rotating saw blade. If necessary, use other long accessories to push it away.
6) If the edge of the plate is defective, consider replacing the blade.
7) After the cutting task is completed, turn off the power, and make the saw table and the surrounding environment.
8. Maintenance of the sliding table saw:
1) According to the workload, the dust removal operation should be carried out on the inside of the machine regularly to ensure the normal heat dissipation of the motor.
2) Regularly dedust the pusher track to ensure smooth running of the push table
3) Check the belt regularly and find that the wear should be replaced in time.
4) Regularly fill the lubricating parts of the fuselage to ensure the stability and quietness of the equipment operation.
Sliding table saw operation instructions
1. Before starting the machine, you must carefully check the saw blade pad and the compression nut and the screws at all parts. If it is loose, it should be tightened in time. When installing the saw blade, pay attention to the cutting direction and irreversible.
2. Precision table saws do not allow the saw blade to work without a protective cover.
3. When hand feeding, be sure to hold the wood close to the workbench and position the plate. The hand should not be too close to the saw blade. It is strictly forbidden to process wood that cannot be controlled by the hand.
4. Before processing, the wood should first check whether the wood is sawed at the place where there are nails, sandstone, joints, etc., in order to prevent damage to the saw blade and the joints flying out and hurting people.
5. The precision push table saw can’t stand in the cutting direction, and the operator should pay attention to safety when collecting wood.
6. When cleaning the machine, wiping the lubricant, removing the saw blade and removing the sawdust, the power must be turned off.
7. When fault happens, the power should be cut off immediately, and the operation should be stopped. The repair and adjustment should be carried out by a special person, and the machine tool is not allowed to operate with faults.