Double-sided planer series HJD-MB2045B can simultaneously cut two planes opposite to the small-diameter wood while achieving the same thickness and smooth veneer. 450mm working width is suitable for normal workpiece processing. Furthermore, magnetic grid sensor for thickness display, the accuracy is much higher than proximity sensor.
|Maximum processing width||450mm|
|Minimum processing width||20mm|
|Maximum processing thickness||200mm|
|Minimum processing thickness||10mm|
|Minimum processing length||320mm|
|Planer shaft rotation||6500r/min|
|Feeding speed (Frequency control)||7-30m/min|
|Upper planer shaft power||7.5kw|
|Lower planer shaft power||5.5kw|
|Feed motor power||2.2kw|
|Upper base lift motor power||0.55kw|
For all Leabon machines, we give 1 year free warranty to customers.
You are welcome to arrange your workers to come to our factory to learn about the machine installation, operation and maintenance, that’s all free for you! We can also arrange engineer to come to your site for installation, operation and maintenance against your request and cost responsibility.
Within 1 year, if any problem from the machine itself, we can offer you free replacements against your video and photo proof. Not like others need your returning back of the problem parts. Save your time, save your cost!
Buy and use Leabon machinery with worry free!
- HJD-M2045B can simultaneously cut two planes opposite to the small-diameter wood while achieving the same thickness and smooth veneer.
- Piano key type pressure mechanism with safety guard for maximum safety. Pressure pieces can be individually adjusted.
- Taiwan Shilin Inverter for adjusting speed. Fast and smooth planing.
- Ruggedly constructed machine frame gives superior operation stability.
- Large, heavy table and base for solid support of stock. Table surface is precision ground.
- Rugged, 3-knife cutterhead is precision ground and dynamically balanced for smooth cutting.
- Anti-kickback fingers provided at Infeed side prevent stock kickback.
- Front and rear table rollers provide added smoothness of stock feeding.